We have access to a wide variety of products from Canada's top suppliers and leading investment managers and several well known insurance companies such as Manulife, Sun Life, Canada Life, RBC Insurance, United, TransAmerica and Industrial Alliance.
We offer both transactional and fee based account platforms.
- Educational Savings Plans
- Tax Free Savings Accounts
- Self-Directed (RRSP, RRIF, LIF, LIRA, LRSP, PRIF)
- A wide variety of GICs & Bonds
- Canadian & International Equities
- A full range of Fixed Income Products
- A wide selection of Mutual Funds
- A variety of managed programs
Stocks, bonds and mutual fund products and services are offered through MSI. Manulife Securities Incorporated is a Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund and a Member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada.
- Permanent, Term & Universal Life Insurance
- Mortgage Life Insurance Protection
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Compensation Arrangements
- Insured Annuities & Segregated Funds
- Key Person Insurance
- Buy/Sell Agreement Financing
- Disability Buyout Agreements
- Individual & Group Health & Dental Plans
- Business Income Protection
- Travel Insurance
Insurance products are offered through P. Crystal Taylor and Lee C. Brooks as independent Life Insurance Advisors.
- High Interest Savings Account
- RSP Loans at Prime
- Mortgage Financing
- World Points MasterCard
Banking products and services are offered by referral arrangements through our related company Manulife Bank of Canada, additional disclosure information will be provided by your Advisor upon referral.
- Retirement & Tax Planning
- Investment Advice & Portfolio Construction
- Estate & Trust Planning
- Income & Asset Protection
- Cottage Succession Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Income Generation Strategies
Mutual Funds, stocks, bonds, and financial planning services are offered through Manulife Securities Incorporated
Keep up to date
Subscribe to our newsletter!*Required fields