WHAT KIND OF RETIREMENT DO YOU IMAGINE?
Whether it includes travel, spending more time with your family, writing the great Canadian novel, working more fully with your favourite charity, or just having the freedom to do what you want when you want to do it, a satisfying and creative retirement means that you will be spending money.
A splendid retirement is what you've been working for all these years - and now it's time to spend! At Taylor Financial Solutions we'll help you save, but we will also help you spend - wisely - to create the retirement lifestyle that you have been working hard to provide for.
Enhancing your retirement lifestyle is our specialty, and when we work with you to plan your retirement, you CAN achieve your dreams. We'll help you identify priorities to create your retirement plan; determine what you need to save to get there, and more importantly we create a strategic tax-efficient withdrawl plan to help you access your RRSPs/RIFs, TFSAs, LIRAs/LIFs etc.
We'll help you live the lifestyle that you desire!
- We have the flexibility to meet our clients wherever and whenever it is most convenient.
- Working closely with our clients, we keep them informed on current financial trends and market performance.
- As independent financial professionals, we are able to choose from a broad array of investment and insurance products, ensuring that our recommendations are always in the best interests of our clients.
- We value the trust our clients place in us and consider each client engagement a privilege.
- We guide our clients in making sound financial decisions which maximize returns, minimize taxes, decrease fees and increase their wealth.
- At our client's request, we are able to meet with their chosen professionals – bankers, lawyers and accountants, to ensure comprehensive financial solutions are provided
- We are backed by the strength and security of the Manulife name, providing over 120 years of service in the financial industry.
The decisions we make each day are deeply influenced by preconceptions and emotions. The Fall edition of Solutions focuses on the effect our emotions can have when it comes to making decisions about finances. Features include: Being aware of cognitive biases can help us make better investment decisions; How an advisor can bring you closer to reaching your financial goals; Investment loans 101; Living solo; and more.
Keep up to date
Subscribe to our newsletter!*Required fields